Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm here!

I met the author of this book at the ALA Conference
 I attended in New Orleans this summer! ~ Super nice lady!
I'm here, I'm here, I'm finally here!  After years and years of playing with different blog software products, "himming" and "hawing" about what kind of "themed" blogs I could make, I have finally just decided to throw out all my tendencies for over-thinking things and JUST DO IT!


So here I am, I'm blogging about whatever seems interesting to me at the moment.  I hope this can serve as a way to keep in touch with those who are not on Facebook, which is where I usually update my world on what's going on in my life :)


So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.  And hey, if you really like what you see, give me a comment or two.  I've always been a sucker for praise and instant affirmation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment